Thursday, August 5, 2010

Seven Prayers A Day

I have been following a blog called Bring The Rain.  She has a post named Seven Prayers A Day (which was written a while back) and it is about praying over your children throughout the day.  She selected seven events during the day that would be a reminder to pray for her children.

I have challenged myself to do this for Caeden.  I will post the different scriptures throughout the house so I (and my husband) will be reminded to pray for him.  We don't make a habit of it now, so it's something to help get us started.

To see her post, go HERE or click on the Pray 7x7 image below.

If there is ever a time that our children need to be prayed over...it is now!


2 comments:

Patricia said...

Thanks for this beautiful link. I'm going to start tomorrow. I love the idea and the nice correlation with the activities of the day. I have been blessed with this idea.

Pinching Abe said...

What a great idea. It is so important to pray and I often pray for patience myself! I'm visiting from the blog hop - nice to meet you!